Nikon 120-300MM F/2.8 Zoom Lens

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
qianjin Regular Member • Posts: 208
Re: Nikon 120-300MM F/2.8 Zoom Lens

PerfectPoms wrote:

Your 'Nikon Shop' must love you. Do you buy most of the time from the same place? Or from wherever first has what you want in stock?

If you always buy at the same place: I hope the give you a good discount.

I found one chain where I bought a few things to tow the line of the list price is the list price, and another where I went I found the staff to be absolute (*^^(+*('s - and when I walked in to buy the 70-200 VR lens with $3,000 cash, they talked to me like I was a scumbag because I brought my puppies along with me. (I take them everywhere in a stroller built specifically for dogs.) The staff at Vistek in Toronto has a TERRIBLE reputation for treating EVERYBODY that isn't a MAJOR regular big money buyer as a worthless inconvenience to them. After they accused me of bothering them by trying to sell puppies in their establishment, I decided to never buy anything else there ever again.

Their loss. I've probably spent $130,000 on camera equipment elsewhere since then.

I second your opinion on Vistek in Toronto.

I spent more money on cameras/lenses than on cars, of course somewhere else. it's their loss.

qianjin's gear list:qianjin's gear list
Sony RX100 II Leica Q2 Nikon D810 Fujifilm X-T30 Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow