MrScorpio...

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
MrScorpio
MrScorpio Senior Member • Posts: 1,440
Re: MrScorpio...

Hi

Yes there is a reason.

Myself and my wife had a small photography company doing the business together.

The company was registered in her name so photos used was “tagged” with her name of course, independently if taken by me or her.

Regarding 2 accounts it is because I hadn’t used DPReview site since a long time back. I had 2 accounts since a long time back. One of them displaying my real name which I did not want but could not change. Therefore the newt account registered as MrScorpio.

Due to the boredom and sudden a lot of available time during the Corona crisis I started to use DPReview again.

If you doubt my honest intention in challenges, I suggest you ask the Challenge hosts to check if I have used my first account to vote, which I have not, if that is what you are insinuating.

As you rightly point out I haven’t used that old account in a quite some time now.

My personal reflection is that there must be a level of trust here. Rather than spending time throwing false accusations around like a private investigator with nothing better to do.

-- hide signature --
 MrScorpio's gear list:MrScorpio's gear list
Sony a7R II Sony FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow