What did you shoot or post-process? (June 13 - June 19)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
1971_M5
1971_M5 Veteran Member • Posts: 7,422
Re: Duwamish River ( a few more)

Nothing to write home about, but I processed 'em so I figured I'd post 'em. Having the 20/1.8, the 24-120 and the 80-400G is a nice flexible kit. I have a good backpack, so it is not a problem to carry. Took an hour break on my way home from a meeting and it was fun to spend a little time walking in the vicinity of the bridge -- a good vantage point and nobody else there, so it was "nice and peaceful" in a weird urban way. The shot looking up the transmission tower is a little "off" (misaligned). I was leaning WAY BACK attempting to get on a horizontal "plane" (did not want to lay on the ground) while also trying to hold still, but the bright sun and my old eyes didn't see all the details in the viewfinder. After 18 months and enough processing under my belt, I am really seeing how beautiful the image files from the D810 @ ISO 64 really are. Plus you can push them pretty hard and they hold up well.

1971_M5's gear list:1971_M5's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm F4G ED VR Nikon 85mm F1.8G +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow