they say that Sony Alpha owners are the most loyal of all ..... Locked

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
joger
joger Veteran Member • Posts: 6,249
rumor hast it that Sony FF users are mostly quality oriented and highly prone to use a better system

TRIODEROB wrote:

Rumer has it that Sony has the most loyal of owners among the major brands

true or falsehood ?

I'd take any time a different brand once I'd get better image quality at a lighter package at lower cost.

Of course your statement is from a psychological standpoint quite interesting. Who is answering and what are the arguments keeping your statement as bold and unreflected as possible.

Are you a psychologist that likes to experiment with groups? If yes you won't find unbalanced talk here - at least mostly

Sony is currently the technology leader in high resolution full frame high dynamic range MILCs. Of course you attract the quality oriented geeks - people not interested in image quality will sooner or later replace any kind of dedicated photo camera with their smart phone.

Ask the question in the Leica, Fuji or digital medium format forum and you might get more aficionados

( I am willing to use any other brand or camera model as soon as I get an even better package and/or long term outlook )

-- hide signature --

“The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view.” Albert Einstein
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." Douglas Adams

joger's gear list:joger's gear list
Sony a7R IV Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM Sony FE 12-24mm F4 Sony FE 135mm F1.8 GM Sony FE 200-600 F5.6-6.3 +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow