Nikon 120-300MM F/2.8 Zoom Lens

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
patricksmith32
patricksmith32 Regular Member • Posts: 366
Re: Nikon 120-300MM F/2.8 Zoom Lens

No problem you’ll love the D850, I had one but it was too much for what I do, which is photojournalism. However I’d say it was and is the best DSLR ever made! Just make sure to get the grip, EN-EL18c and battery door! It’s about $550 more but we’ll worth it, it does not just speed up the FPS, but also AF. Some people will probably love to argue that with me, but I’m convinced the AF works just a little better with the bigger battery. Seems like the extra power helps out a little bit, plus the grip for the D850 is really nice! Well worth the $400! The thing that made me sell mine was how fast it ate up my computer and slowed down LR, etc. Plus the RAW medium option is not very good, Nikon really screwed that up again like on the D810. Did you say you already have a D5? If so you can use the battery charger. I upgraded all of my batteries recently to the new EN-EL18c and I have to say it’s a great battery, best Nikon has ever made! Buying three was not cheap, but I’m glad I did, you should definitely get one if you get the grip or have a D5!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow