Memory card or camera ?

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
OP jonno35 Contributing Member • Posts: 710
Re: Memory card or camera ?

Thanks for the suggestions, firstly, everything is ok now.  The majority of the shots were me playing about with various sharpness settings while trying two different lenses, some were normal shots of family members.I did swap the cards over with the idea of working out whether it's a card slot or card problem, a friend has suggested through his own experience with a Nikon camera, that maybe I removed the card from my laptop before going through the Eject Card routine, that caused him a similar problem. A dealer suggested that if it happened again I should just turn the camera on and off but he thought it was probably a glitch because cameras are computers. I thought it might have been a common S D card or G9 problem but it seems not, which is good to know. I've got a 3 yr warranty, so time will tell I guess.

jonno35's gear list:jonno35's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 ASPH Panasonic 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 II +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow