Memory card or camera ?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jonno35 Contributing Member • Posts: 699
Memory card or camera ?

Hi, I posted this on M4/3rds to no response so I thought I would try here. I have a 3mth old Pana G9, coupled with  a Sandisk Extreme Pro class 10 card. I was swapping between two cards ,I have a lesser quality Sandisk in slot 2. I want to use both cards and slots just to make sure everything is ok. All has been well for 3mths. The other day I had taken 75 shots with the better card in slot 1. reviewing what I had taken the day before I got the message cannot display this file come up with all the photos just a Blue square. I took a few more shots on the same card, they were fine. In the end I put the card in my PC they were all there.Put card back in camera, all there, everything ok now. So what was that, I've never had anything like it before. I phoned two dealers one said it was a card fault the other a camera fault. Thanks

jonno35's gear list:jonno35's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 ASPH Panasonic 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 II +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow