Nikon 120-300MM F/2.8 Zoom Lens

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
LensWizard
OP LensWizard Senior Member • Posts: 1,337
Re: Nikon 120-300MM F/2.8 Zoom Lens

Ricardo00 wrote:

LensWizard wrote:

Thanks to Pat at Norman Camera in Michigan I was able to snag me one and also decided to add a D850 with it since I am unable to locate me a D6..

Should we assume from this that the demand for the 120-300mm f/2.8 is less than for the D6? And just curious, what is the rush to get your hands on a D6 when you have the D5 currently? What is it that you are photographing that you need to get a D850?

There quite honestly is no need either for the D6 or the D850 but just wanted one of each and since I could not find the D6 , I just told the guy at Normans to toss me a D850 in the over night shipping box too..

My plan is to take the D850 and a couple lenses with me to Sri lanka and leave it at our winter home so I have a camera to use...

-- hide signature --

Canon XLH1 Video, Profoto AcuteR2400, Eizo 27Inch CG277 Monitor, MSI GT80S Laptop, MSI Vortex G-65 Desktop, Wimberly Mk2 Head, Gitzo 5540LS Tripods (2), Arca Swiss Monoball Head, Macbook Pro 15inch Retna Display,Arca Swiss C1 Cube Head, Apple Mac Pro (6) Core 3.5GHZ Dual AMD700's

LensWizard's gear list:LensWizard's gear list
Leica SL2 Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Canon EOS-1Ds Canon EOS 5D Leica SL (Typ 601) +26 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow