Would you buy an updated Pen-F?

Started 3 months ago | Polls thread
OP RSSrsvp Veteran Member • Posts: 3,242
Re: At this point, probably not.

Bassam Guy wrote:

RSSrsvp wrote:

Glen Barrington wrote:

I just bought an OMD E-M5 III, and a couple of Pro lenses, and I am delighted with my purchases. I would have seriously considered an updated Pen F had one been available, but for me, that window has closed.

That is exactly the point I am at right now. I want to upgrade, I own plenty of lenses and if they released a weatherproof Pen-F with the other improvements found in the E-M5 Mark lll I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it.

So, why not just get an E-M5 III?

Did you ever have a person that you were totally attracted to but knew it wouldn't work out because they were lacking something in their personality? The Pen-F is that to me and if they added a weatherproof body I would make the move. The E-M5 Mark ll is good enough for my current needs right now and I wouldn't spend the money for the E-M5 Mark lll.

The bottom line and as silly as it sounds I am infatuated with the looks of the Pen-F!

RSSrsvp's gear list:RSSrsvp's gear list
Olympus E-M5 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow