Pentax DA Primes?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
cport Forum Member • Posts: 63
Re: Pentax DA Primes?

unhappymeal wrote:

Hey all,

Is there a line-up of DA primes that matches something like the the XF f/1.4 and f/2.0 primes? I'm thinking of 16 mm, 23 mm, 35 mm and 50 mm? I tried to do some digging and it seems to be a mixed bag on what's available with SDM vs screw drives on the Pentax side.

Thanks!

Lens offers of Fuji and Pentax are different - Pentax does not have 18/2, 16/1,4, 23/1,4 etc. Fuji does not have limiteds, which are so unique from several points of view. Fuji is quite appealing for mid-range focal lengths but is not that appealing for wide-angle or longer lenses (DA 200 or DA 300). Or if you want to have weather sealed wide angle F2,8 combo  with Fuji? Sell your kidney to buy x-t3 with 8-16 and you still do not have any filter solution.

So I have Pentax because of something, still I would like to have some Fuji lenses (23/1,4 ). Your preferences, your options.

cport's gear list:cport's gear list
Pentax KP Pentax smc DA 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 ED (IF) Fisheye Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 40mm F2.8 Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow