Fuji... what to get... brain fried...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Captain Bob New Member • Posts: 9
Fuji... what to get... brain fried...

Well, I have been lurking around on DPR for years but apparently I’ve never been a “member” or whatever it’s called.

I am going crazy trying to sort out which camera to buy next. I started with a Nikon D50 and still love it really, shooting mostly with a 50mm 1.8. I have had a few point and shoots since including a Lumix lx3. I currently use my iPhone 11 Pro quite a bit.

so, here is the reason I am posting... I want a smaller fujifilm like the X-e3, x100v but can not afford the V right now. What I really want is something small, fast accurate af, not expensive. I want jpeg quality and the film simulations. I don’t want to do much if any post work. I recently watch a few videos on how the x-t100 might fit the bill.  I did recently have the Lumix G7 for a couple of months since a friend wanted me to video their wedding...plans changed due to covid I sold it since I didn’t care for the image quality for stills didn’t love the bokeh and the noise looked a little off.

Pics only. I can shoot video with the iPhone. Mostly taking on hikes, mountain bike rides, camping... don’t need a long lens at all.

Any help deciding what to get would be greatly appreciated. thanks!! I just need a little push!

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-T1 Leica X1 Nikon D5 Nikon D50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
GKN
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow