Is X-T4 more noisy? Back to X-T2 colors?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 4,556
Re: Is X-T4 more noisy? Back to X-T2 colors?

Krummj wrote:

Seems like the color changes might be due more to Adobe profile changes over time, not sure. We know the 26 mp sensor is slightly noisier at high iso than the 24 mp one, but has slightly better DR. I noticed this when I bought the XT-30 compared to the XH-1. No big deal. I used to use DR400 with the XH-1, but find DR200 at iso 320 is perfect for the XT-30.

Yes it is indeed really confusing as to whose to blame here.  Is it an adobe issue??  When I started shootings with Fuji starting with the S5 Pro everything was fine and dandy upto the XT1.  For some strange reason Fuji went down the drain to me with newer bodies after the T1 when it comes to color.

it doesn’t really matter to me whose fault it is I just want these color inconsistencies/differences fixed and I hope that in the near future I’ll fall in love with Fuji color again.  Meanwhile I’ll just keep shooting with my rinky dinky X10 and XT1 😃

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow