Pentax Lens Pricing on Amazon

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Mike Arledge Senior Member • Posts: 1,703
Re: Pentax Lens Pricing on Amazon

Adam007 wrote:

There were some pricing anomalies on Pentax lenses yesterday. Walking back from photographing protests, I thought, "I really wish I had a 70-200", so I rechecked the price on Amazon for the new F4. It was $900.32, there were allegedly two left, and I hit "buy it now" before I reached the next block. That $200 off. And while I have some doubts about this lens, I see no reason not to try it out for a few days, since Jeff doesn't mind. Later, I checked the DFA*70-200 2,8, a lens I do not really want, but occasionally could use. It was $1,448. A quick check of non-pentax camera prices showed some deals, too. Today the prices are back to normal, but if you are in the market, you may want to keep hitting refresh.

Thanks for the info, please share your impressions with us after giving it a go!

Mike Arledge's gear list:Mike Arledge's gear list
Pentax K-1 Pentax KP Fujifilm X-T4 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow