Camera bag loaded question

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
daleeight Senior Member • Posts: 2,529
Camera bag loaded question

Stupid camera bag question...

I need a bag that can carry the following...

Olympus E-M1mkIII

Panasonic 8-18 f/2.8-4 lens

Olympus 12-40 f/2.8

Olympus 40-150 f/2.8

Olympus 17 or 25mm f/1.2 prime

Thats it. But needs to be waterproof, to at least the ability to keep the contents dry if they get rained on pretty well, so maybe a rain cover works.

I don't need to pack a lunch for 4 people, don't need to pack 3 days of clothes, don't need a 8x8x8 compartment for memory cards and a phone and keys and granola bars. Don't need room for a drone or a tripod or a 15" laptop.

Don't think they have a sling that can handle this. If a backpack, backside opening (the part that touches your back) would be better. Now I could take my Oly 12-100 f/4 and if I do I'll swap it out with the 12-40 or the 40-150 depending. If I take a flash unit I'd leave the 40-150 behind and the flash takes it space as it is about same height extended.

I have the large think tank sling and that can handle everything except the 40-150. Donn't really want another bag along for the ride, and don't want to always carry the camera outside the bag with everything else in it.

Bags. The most annoying part of carry the gear as everyone needs more than one. But ideas?

-- hide signature --

Dale

daleeight's gear list:daleeight's gear list
Olympus E-M1 III Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 +6 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
TRP
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow