GR II + VSCO = I'm amazed

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
OP Loga Senior Member • Posts: 1,874
Re: GR II + VSCO = I'm amazed

MiguelATF wrote:

These are very, very cool.

Thank you very much!

And the particular preset you are using - Afga Vista 100 Warm - is both subtle and rich.

I agree, one of my favourites among the 'best of VSCO' what I bought.

Great set of images.

Thanks again!

It makes me wish that I had bought these presets when VSCO was still selling them, a few years ago; now that VSCO has discontinued this business, I don't think they are available anywhere.

I couldn't agree more. Actually I managed to buy this 'Best of' collection in the last minute before they discontinued all of them and make only the mobile version available. I simply don't understand why did they do this. It stopped them to earn more money and stopped us out there to enjoy these great presets. Lose-lose, if you ask me. I am really happy that at least I bought this 'Best of' collection, however, I would be very happy to try the dedicated ones, since in this Best of there are only a few which I like.

Loga's gear list:Loga's gear list
Ricoh GR II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow