If you own Nikon lenses, the D750 does amazing video.

Started May 30, 2015 | Discussions thread
StoneJack Contributing Member • Posts: 736
Re: If you own Nikon lenses, the D750 does amazing video.

virtualkyr wrote:

A few weeks ago, a photographer friend of mine asked me to film a promo video for her high school senior model shoot. She had 27 beautiful girls she was shooting over a 4 day period. I said I'd do it and was excited to get to really test the video capabilities of my new Nikon D750.

What a workout it got! Several long days of shooting nothing but video and the camera worked like a champ. It never overheated and performed flawlessly. One day, I was on set for a full 8 hours with it on.

I found that the Standard Picture Profile and Auto WB2 setting gave very nice colors (warm) and I didn't have to do any color correction.

Looking forward to using this thing at a few weddings this year! Here's the video I made for her. Check it out!

2016 Senior Model Collection - Maria Moore Photography from KR Productions on Vimeo.

Very nice! Indeed, Nikon DSLRs do a great job in video (even if people don't recognize it that much). I have D7500 and shoot a music video on it, and it was great experience. AF in DSLR is a bit difficult to deal with, but now I have Z6, that shoots truly cinematic video. Anyway, good luck!

D7500's music video (4k to FHD), Flat profile, some color work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aHYnWvDlEg

StoneJack's gear list:StoneJack's gear list
Nikon D7500 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow