Results: ***Mini Challenge #587***

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Mina J
Mina J Veteran Member • Posts: 4,430
Re: Results: ***Mini Challenge #587***

KBTinto wrote:

Mina J wrote:

Thank you Howard for hosting a wonderful challenge.

Congrats to the three HM's, Jerry R, Dak on Cam, and hwvlover for their beautiful images and congrats to the three who placed, NewGuy1776, Jerry R, and Michael86 for his lovely first place win. I also enjoyed seeing all the fantastic images submitted by the approximately 16 other participants. It's always fun.

Sincerely,

Mina

And I forgot to thank you Mina for running a great challenge, sorry! I tried to upload my exhibits 4 or 5 times and each time the system hung .. maybe because I tried to include too many images! I had written (and re-write) long captions for each but I gave up after the 4th or 5th time .. mainly because I'd forgotten mostly about what I wanted to say about places I visited so long ago .. though the feelings remain.

KB

KB, you are talking about the "Your Happy Place" challenge.  It is very kind of you to write the above.  When I ran the challenge, I was in kind of an introspective mood due what we are all experiencing now.  Your work stands on it's own without explanation. I'm sorry I gave the impression that wasn't enough.  Liking a place means it made you happy and that was good enough.  It's also very honest.

I enjoyed all your submissions in the current challenge and loved your "I just liked the light" photo with the blue sky, and the deep pink and white flowers.  The thread had reached 149 when I was going to comment on it.  Thank you for giving me an opportunity to say it now and explain about my previous challenge

Mina

-- hide signature --

"A photograph is a mirror that remembers"
By Blind Tom 1849-1908

Mina J's gear list:Mina J's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Sony RX100 VII Nikon D300 Nikon D750
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow