Camera colours, Cannon vs Nikon vs Sony etc

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MySimplePhotosToday
MySimplePhotosToday Regular Member • Posts: 186
Camera colours, Cannon vs Nikon vs Sony etc

There always seems to be debates on which camera produces the best colours which always ends up with fans against fans saying how wrong the others are etc etc etc.

Now I have a question about this. Is it about the;

1/ SOC JPG

2/ Any JPG from the camera (modifying it within camera settings)

3/ RAW

4/ All of the above

Now if it's 1 & 2 I don't care because I modify the JPGs to how I see fit. It's not like I need to make sure I use the correct film for colour.

If also 3 (4), does this also include when using colour charts to get correct colours? Because that could be an issue, like having the wrong red for Coca-Cola.

So do I need to save up to get a Hasselblad, or is it people are just lazy and want the camera manufacturer to pick the colours for them.

I don't mind if you bring a General Electric GAU-8/A Avenger 30 mm hydraulically driven seven-barrel autocannon to a wooden spoon fight

(Posting in this forum because I don't know which one would be the best to do so)

MySimplePhotosToday's gear list:MySimplePhotosToday's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ +7 more
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
KZ7
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow