Nikon D750 to Fuji Xt4?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 4,541
Re: Nikon D750 to Fuji Xt4?

jay c1 wrote:

I have D750 , a FF 24 mp camera......Would I see a loss in IQ with smaller sensor?

I love the color and film like IQ of D750...but Fuji has great video, with retro looking body....?

I fear half size pixels would give a more digital looking picture...

Image quality?  No I don't think so.

I have both Nikon and Fuji.  The only thing I will tell you is that your Nikon is not Fuji, and your lenses either.  These two systems produce (different) colors so make sure you won't be missing that "look" later on

I'm pretty sure you will see a difference.  Neither are bad, just different.  XT4 is probably has more refined high iso noise.

As for the "more digital looking pictures" that I recommend you judge by your very own eyes perhaps rent the Fuji for a few days and you decide.  But yes I will say that the D750 looks more film less resolution like.  We leave in a different era now and that's one of the reasons why I haven't sold my two D4 bodies

But you be the judge they both are great systems.

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow