EP5/Poor man's Pen F

Started Jan 24, 2020 | Discussions thread
rsmithgi Senior Member • Posts: 2,350
Re: EP5/Poor man's Pen F

Guy Parsons wrote:

rsmithgi wrote:

Guy Parsons wrote:

In my case my 12-32mm is black, but looks OK on either body. Way prefer to use the 12-40/2.8 or the 8-18/2.8-4 instead though.

That is what I like about the silver versions, they look good with either black or silver lenses.

In reality I spend more time and effort looking at the results I get, rather than looking at the camera.

Sure though it's nice to have a camera that feels and looks good. That's why I stay with E-P5 and don't intend getting out and about regularly with my more recently acquired E-M10 Mk2 - I simply cannot take to the "clunkiness" of that one.

At home and for slide copy and odd things I have an E-PL5, usually with the 60mm macro on it, that is another neat small body, another true Pen.

Since the silver versions and the black versions take the same images, how they look is the only way to distinguish them.

rsmithgi's gear list:rsmithgi's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M5 III Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow