Fujifilm X-T3 Screenprotector for the X-T4

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
hlc0512 Forum Member • Posts: 57
Re: Fujifilm X-T3 Screenprotector for the X-T4

darrylyoung wrote:

That's good to know. Thanks for the update. I wasn't sure if it'd fit and they weren't replying to my emails so I ordered the non-glass ones and, to be honest, they're not very good. One was bent already and the other just won't sit in one corner. I want the glass one as I had on the X-T3 so I'm glad to hear it does actually fit. You didn't, by any chance, talk to them via email or anything did you? I got no email confirmation when I ordered and I've heard nothing back after multiple emails (directly and via their contact form). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I originally ordered the Anti-Glare version thinking it would be a glass material but it was plastic.  I sent them a message and they responded within a day... agreeing to send me a glass replacement if I cover the price difference (charged through paypal).

I'm surprised to hear they haven't been responsive to you as I exchanged 3-4 messages with them about a week ago.  They even allowed me to keep the anti-glare version at no extra cost.  Hopefully they get back to you soon.

hlc0512's gear list:hlc0512's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow