Buy Now or Wait?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
bolt2014
OP bolt2014 Regular Member • Posts: 221
Re: Buy Now?

Craig Gillette wrote:

If the T3 is what you want/need, buy now. Agreeing with those that point out you'll be using it and not sitting about waiting, etc.

Will the T4 supplant the T3 as your desired camera? Sony bit, sort of, some of us with "surprise" releases, where we may have preferred waiting had we known all the features of the new camera. Do you know enough of the T4 to be sure? (I don't follow Fuji so don't know what info is really out there.)

I don't think the demand for used Nikon dslr gear will rebound anything like the demand for new gear.

I would absolutely LOVE to have the new X-T4 but that is more than my budget will allow.   I have yet to see a negative review on the T4. IBIS, fully articulating screen, new shutter mechanism, improvement in processing, new raw conversion mode with TIFF output and almost double the battery life over the T3! What's not to love!  

-- hide signature --

Shoot photos not camera brands!
Nikon D7200, Nikon D5500, Nikon F3HP, Nikon N60, Sony A3000 (Converted to infrared)

bolt2014's gear list:bolt2014's gear list
A3000 Nikon D5500 Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN | A +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
MOD Smaug01
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow