Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
p900learner
p900learner Senior Member • Posts: 1,084
Re: kenya safari January 2020

kimg1961 wrote:

not sure how to, I have 100s and yes great 3/12 weeks

used a p1000 and rx10iv loved both

kimg1961 wrote:

you guys gave me great advice. here are some offerings with my p1000. 1/500 f8 iso280 539 mm. tidied in lightroom

I don't have to ask by the looks of this image - you had a great time with many memories that will last a lifetime. Thanks for sharing this one, but I'd love to see a whole bunch of your Kenya memories. Glad the p1000 worked out well for you. I've always thought superzoom/bridge cameras were great choices for safaris.

Stay safe - Ev

Top of my head, maybe open a Google Photos or Flickr account - free, easy, and nice way to display and share your photos not just with us, but with friends and family. You can albums and kind of organize the images a bit. Something like Large Mammals, Small Mammals, Reptiles, Landscapes and Scenery, Just Interesting things.

If you don't want to get that involved in organizing albums you could just have one of your best photos of the entire safari.

If you're on lock-down nice activity, and always fun to review travel photos.  There are many YouTubes on how to do either Google Photos or Flickr.  And they also provide a sort of online back-up of your photos.

Stay safe - Ev

-- hide signature --
 p900learner's gear list:p900learner's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Nikon Coolpix P950 FastStone Image Viewer PhotoScape
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow