Late April Stars. 4 shots C+C appreciated.

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Emmanuel Diver Contributing Member • Posts: 584
Re: Late April Stars. 4 shots C+C appreciated.

DougOB wrote:

Oiche wrote:

Emmanuel Diver wrote:

Yeah I'm gonna try and find better places. My back yard at the moment is my only option sadly due to current circumstances.

I quite liked these and the cherry tree effect, good job for light polluted Belfast which in the suburbs has a Bortle scale 6-7, 8 for city centre.

Torr Head is the closest place 60 miles away for Bortle 3 dark skies, if you want darker you need to go to the west coast of Ireland. West Donegal near Glencolmcille is Bortle 2, the dark site in north Mayo approaches Bortle 1 as is the one in Kerry but that is a far drive.

I haven't been out myself but many people are just acting as normal, even house parties, I could hear a street party last night coming over the peace walls for example.

I never mix with people anyway, I always social distance, especially with photography.

That's what your DA* 60-250 is for...

Doug

I gotta say this has given me a bit of a push to try some long range stuff with my tamron 70-200 2.8.

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/mannydee
www.pentaxphotogallery.com/emmanuelmdiver

Emmanuel Diver's gear list:Emmanuel Diver's gear list
Pentax K-7 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM Pentax smc DA 50mm F1.8 +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow