Buying the X-T4 - but which kit lens

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Geekapoo
Geekapoo Senior Member • Posts: 2,530
Re: Calling all Nikon Z and Alphasevenarefour fans....

Jerry-astro wrote:

Maybe a fun exercise, Greg, but given the fact that this is, after all, the Fuji Forum, I'm sort of missing the point. I think it's fair to acknowledge that all manufacturers have what some people might call "magic" lenses, and even providing an example or two is just fine. But, I really would prefer that we keep things more focused on Fuji's lineup and gear. An occasional comparison between a Fuji lens and its competitors is fine, but it's my humble opinion that a broader "whose lenses are magic" exercise here seems to wandering well OT.

Although gear can be very important, I think it less about the magic lens or magic sensor and more about the magic skills (or good eye) of the photographer. People throw money at gear with the hope of taking better pictures but instead should focus more on the process. The good news is that Fuji has an exceptional ecosphere of bodies/lenses..in general, hard to go wrong. Very enabling.

Geekapoo's gear list:Geekapoo's gear list
Sony RX100 Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR Sony RX10 IV Fujifilm X-T3 Sony a7R IV +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
JNR
JNR
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow