Lighthouse & Abbey Ruins at Sunrise, Brittany Locked

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
tarakanchik Senior Member • Posts: 1,030
Re: @Sabrina

Sabrina doesn't respect those who actually go out and take pictures; which is why she refuses to post anything she's recently did.

totally baseless.  People don't post pictures for many reasons.

Perhaps scared of the same criticisms (uh, suggestions) see consistently doles out.Instead she sits behind her make-believe "this is my shot" screen" and edits other’s work without any semblance of respect for the artist's vision.

so your statement is that she's here spending her time because she gets off on disrespecting and criticizing people?

In her world she's the photographer and you’re just inconveniently editing "her work". It's all about her, never ever the person who actually took the shot.

LOL you can't possibly believe this, can you?  So you think she pulls off work off the internet and believes that it's her work??  This is just silly and even if you had any reasonable point it's completely invalidated by above.

I personally have no respect for her “opinions” because she has no skin in the game. It is easy to play Monday night quarterback when you're not on the field.

Uh, the ever so popular you-can't-do-better-therefore-your-opinion-is-wrong logic.  So then no one who's never made a movie can comment on a bad movie or no one who's not a chef can ever say they had a bad meal, etc. then, right?

[...]

Ethics of editing others work without their permission aside (this will never be agreed upon on this forum), it's obvious (to maybe anyone but you) that her ONLY intention is to help.  Doesn't mean she's always helpful, doesn't mean that help is always welcome, but the intent is crystal clear.

-- hide signature --

I lug my photo equipment everywhere. Is it heavy? Yes. Is it uncomfortable and cumbersome? Absolutely. Is it often an inconvenience? You bet. But is it all worth it? Sometimes...

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow