Highiest discount (used) system?

Started Apr 28, 2020 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jpm31 New Member • Posts: 9
Highiest discount (used) system?

Hi,

I am shooting Fuji, and I feel that used gear (lenses) is too expensive, because it is expensive in the first place, and then, there is not a lot of haircut on second-hand lenses.

I thought of switching systems and looked at Pentax for example, thinking that with all the bad press and uncertainties related to the future of the brand, it would be highly discounted on the second-hand market. On the opposite! For example it is very hard to find a Pentax k-1 for a good price, and lenses are scarse and expensive too.

I guess that I should maybe consider the brands with highiest sales volume (Canon or Nikon DSLR). For example Nikon D610 are quite cheap now.

Thus my question: what is the system (preferably full frame) that is the cheapest in terms of used gear. I don't mind using outdated systems (I don't shoot video and autofocus is not very important for me) as long as it provides good IQ, for landscape for ex.

TIA.

JPM

Nikon D610 Pentax K-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow