Another newbe oly vs fuji maybe panasonic

Started Apr 23, 2020 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lara1232 New Member • Posts: 5
Another newbe oly vs fuji maybe panasonic

Hello everyone!
Wasn't sure whether to start a new conversation or just to ask in an existing.
I have read all the articles and saw all the image examples and etc.
So I am in a need for a better camera.
I am currently shooting with a Nikon P7000, and I have for around 6-7 years now.
So I was looking at dese two systems (to be precise xe2 or omd em 10ii)
I am a casual photographer, street, travel, abstract, a bit of architecture, etc. and I am looking for a camera to have with me as much as I can.

And I can't seem to decide. I shoot manual and Raw, and the focus of P7000 is (i love it still) but is very bad.  I am not a pixel peeper or anything, I think that there are other things that make a great photo. So I am looking for a fun camera to use.
I will add Panasonic gx85 here too.
Olympus looks like a great little camera, whit IBIS and a lot of not expensive lenses to use, and I can add some old M43 just to try for fun. It's light-weighted. I would buy it new as the prices of fuji used and new oly are the same (in my country)
Fuji has a beautiful design, larger sensor, and good quality lenses (that you need to pay though, and I am not sure that could), but I found a good deal used xe2 with 18-55. Better low light images, I would shot from time to time at difficult light conditions but doubt that I would ever go bellow 3200, so I believe that Olympus would give me good results too. What about PP with Fuji, I am a little bit confused about that topic too.
What about Panasonic?
And, unfortunately, I have no way of holding all cameras and then decide, as we don't have a regular camera store.
If you have any other suggestions I would be happy to consider them too.
Thank you!

Fujifilm X-E2 Nikon Coolpix P7000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow