Instagram - can you only do it through your phone?

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
Qimmiq Regular Member • Posts: 138
Re: EDIT - yes

EOS GUY wrote:

pocoloco wrote:

EOS GUY wrote:

answered own question again lol

Strange balance of me being technologically 5 years behind most people but the rate at which you can learn having been reduced to minutes ha ha ;P

Ah I'm having fun, that's the main thing

Also realize that your account is a private account. So posting the link in your signature does not make sense because no one can see the images. If you want that, make the account public.

Is that true? Like if you click it now it doesn't show anything? What does happen.

Still learning.

Appreciate your response, cheers

When I click your link it has a lock symbol and says that the account is private. I don't see any photos.

To change it to public go into the app on your phone and click the person icon on the bottom right of your phone screen, then click the menu icon (3 lines) on the top right, then click settings on the bottom right, then privacy, and then account privacy. From here you can switch it to a public account.

Qimmiq's gear list:Qimmiq's gear list
Canon PowerShot G15 Canon EOS 80D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F4L USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow