Looking for an ICC profile for Epson Premium Presentation Matte on SC-P800

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
pixelgenius
pixelgenius Senior Member • Posts: 4,209
Re: Looking for an ICC profile for Epson Premium Presentation Matte on SC-P800

Eric Stevens wrote:

pixelgenius wrote:

I believe that's a newer name for Archival Matt. It should be installed by the driver but I have all the 'canned' Matt profiles for the P800 if you need them.

Premium Presentation Paper Matte is still listed as a current product and in the 50 sheet box of 13" x 19" given the number S041263. A Google search fails to bring that number up under any other name. Regarding the change of name, you may be thinking of Enhanced Matte Paper S041359 which is now available as Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte with the same number.

If I can't find any other source I will be very grateful if I could take you up on the offer to make the profile I want available to me. Just give it another day or two.

I'm on a Mac and have extracted all the ICC profiles the driver places inside a package. These are the one's listed as "Matt" in their file names**, you are welcome to any or all.

SC-P800 Series Canvas Matte

SC-P800 Series Enhanced Matte Poster Board for EPSON

SC-P800 Series Epson Archival Matte

SC-P800 Series Epson Proofing Paper White Semi-matte

SC-P800 Series Water Resistant Matte Canvas

** Note that finder names and the names of the  profiles shown in software can differ as software uses an internal profile name. I can get you those too, if they differ.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow