Looking for an ICC profile for Epson Premium Presentation Matte on SC-P800

Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
NAwlins Contrarian Veteran Member • Posts: 5,187
Epson paper names

Looking for an ICC profile for Epson Premium Presentation Matte on SC-P800

Epson used to have one. I know because its ghost remains in the now unrecoverable Recycle Bin of an old HDD. I've tried searching the various major Epson sites around the world but haven't been able to find a downloadable copy. There may be one in regional driver downloads for the printer but that is playing Russian Roulette. I would be grateful if someone could point me to a site where I can find the profile, either that to an equivalent more readily available profile.

Maybe the offers from pixelgenius and/or Charles2 have solved your problem.

OTOH, I wonder whether part of the issue / confusion here may be with Epson renaming papers and/or calling a given paper by different names in different countries. As a maybe-relevant example, currently in the U.S., B&H lists:

* Epson Presentation Paper Matte (102 gsm),

* Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte (165 gsm), and

* Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte (192 gsm),

plus some double-sided varieties and even lighter / thinner papers.

All of that said, I don't understand why you think using a driver download for the printer is playing Russian Roulette. If you download the latest P800 driver package from the Epson website for your country or region, uninstall your old driver, and install the current one, I bet it will also install an ICC profile for the P800 with Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte and quite possibly Premium Presentation Paper Matte too. That is the way Epson works for the profiles for its basic papers--they are installed with the driver package.

NAwlins Contrarian's gear list:NAwlins Contrarian's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S30 Canon PowerShot S120 Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow