Superzoom Moon Contest

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
OutsideTheMatrix
OP OutsideTheMatrix Senior Member • Posts: 6,732
Re: Superzoom Moon Contest

threed123 wrote:

P-950 Day moon. Handheld, some post processing.

That's very detailed!  Question- is it better to underexpose and use a much faster shutter speed?  I thought keep the shutter speed between 1/125s to 1/200s was the way to go from what I've read, but your image makes me rethink that.

-- hide signature --

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961

OutsideTheMatrix's gear list:OutsideTheMatrix's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P900 Olympus PEN E-PL6 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow