High school graduation cancelled...

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
chiue
chiue Veteran Member • Posts: 9,709
Re: High school graduation cancelled...

wtang wrote:

Here in New York City, it's been announced that schools will remain closed for the remainder of the school year due to COVID-19 concerns. My daughter is a senior but her graduation ceremony and prom have both been cancelled. What a way to end high school.

It is indeed very sad to hear that the ceremony and prom have both been cancelled. Especially the prom which they very much looking forward to.

The COVID-19 is affecting everyone in the World, just wish that it will been under control soon. In Ontario the quarantine just extended another month to mid-May.

To give my daughter something to remember her high school years I decided to take some graduation photos using her older brother's cap and gown from 2 years ago. It was a chance to try out my new Sony A7ii with a 24-105mm f4 lens.

A very nice grad portrait of a nice looking young lady. Wish her all the best as she enters the next stage of her life.

Congrats on your A7ii and 24-105 lens.

-- hide signature --

chiue -
Nikon D5000 / Sony A6000/A6100
Kodak P880 DX7590 Z915 DX6440 V803 M420 C190 C875 ZX3
Kodak PixPro AZ652

chiue's gear list:chiue's gear list
Kodak EasyShare C875 Kodak DX6440 Kodak DX7590 Kodak EasyShare P880 Kodak EasyShare V803 +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow