What is your shutter count

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Harold66
Harold66 Forum Pro • Posts: 10,144
What is your shutter count

Hello Everyone

Being confined at home like most of us on the planet , I only shoot macro around in my garden. For these shoots the buffer size is not important  at all. Therefore I picked up my GR which I had not been using much since I got the GRII in 2015

I have read threads about the sticky shutter or other cameras dying after around 10K or 15K shutter counts . I am fortunate not to have had this so far despite intensive use of the cameras

However , both cameras are showing some minor problems like the shutter button getting recessed into the camera and similar problem with the back rocker button

I am curious to see if I am lucky or if many of you have managed to get a high shutter count on your GR APS cameras

so if you could please share your shutter count on your GR APS (please specify the model to see if there are differences)

If one of your GR died you can also tell us what was the shutter count when your camera stop functioning

here are mine

GR  27,185 shutter count

GRII   34,631 shutter count

Looking forward to see your numbers

Harold

-- hide signature --

FOLLOW me on IG @ledaylightstudio.
thedemandingtraveler.org
www.haroldglit.com
IG :thedemandingtraveler

Harold66's gear list:Harold66's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Ricoh GR Ricoh GR II Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow