Anxiety induced G.A.S

Started 5 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
CassR Forum Member • Posts: 73
Anxiety induced G.A.S

As the title suggests this post is definitely born of anxiety in the current situation. I'm sure many of you are feeling the same way.

My anxiety seems to have manifested in G.A.S and indecision!

I recently bought an x-e3 with 15-45mm lens in the Fuji refurb sale and it's a gorgeous camera.

I wanted it for doing close ups of my jewellery (only needed close focus not macro) and editorial shots but also for taking photos of my family/ little one and our outings.

The only thing I keep thinking about is whether I should have got a refurbished X100f instead. Through all my research it seems efivident that the x100 line has somewhat of a cult following and people really love that camera.

I know that one can focus really well close up (I know not wide open but that's ok) and it looks gorgeous!

I would have had to sell more gear to cover the cost of the x100f and I love the touch screen on the x-e3 but I can't help wondering if I am missing out somehow?

I mean I know I could just get the 27mm f2.8 to make the x-e3 more x100 like form factor wise, although I'm more tempted IQ wise by the 35 f2.

Would getting an x100f have been simpler as I wouldn't be worried about which lenses to get? Is it a good one camera only solution?

I feel kind ridiculous worrying about this.  I'm pretty sure it's just a distraction but would be interested to hear if anyone has used both..

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow