COVID-19 Discussion Thread #4

Started 6 days ago | Discussions thread
AllFlawed Contributing Member • Posts: 810
Re: easier if it is the law

dmartin92 wrote:

There must be something in place. I am only 58, so I can make it to the supermarket. I don't really know.

I need to fill out a form (there is a .pdf file available on the Internet, but you can do it by hand too) to explain why I am not at home, if I go to the supermarket or out for my 60 minutes of exercise within 1000 meters of my home.

They got smart too. The original version only required the date, the new version includes the date and the hour.

I am a bit short on printer paper, and I looked on the Internet, "Office Depot" is closed. They might deliver me some paper. But I came up with another idea.

My 20 year old laser printer only prints on one side, but then I realized, I can just print 5 copies, and then put the pages back in the printer, and print on the back side.

I guessed wrong, I should put the printed side "up" in the charger, but I only messed up 1, and now I know: printed side up.

Thanks. Well bon chance in all this anyway.

AllFlawed's gear list:AllFlawed's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Canon PowerShot G5 X Canon PowerShot SX620 HS Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow