Shield bug

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
gardenersassistant Veteran Member • Posts: 6,933
Shield bug

All I found today. Captured hand-held with a small (1/2.3") sensor Panasonic FZ200 bridge camera and Raynox 150 close-up lens, with a Venus Optics KX800 twin flash. All used f/45 full frame equivalent aperture and autofocus. The raw files were batch processed in PhotoLab and Silkypix, with image-specific adjustments in Lightroom and a round trip from Lightroom out to and back from DeNoise AI used with Auto settings in batch mode.

#1 For the first two I used a slower than usual shutter speed (1/250 vs usual 1/1000 sec or faster) in order to get a bit more to work with for raising the very dark shadows in the background.

#3  The darker background areas looked even darker for this scene so I slowed the shutter speed right down to 1/80 sec. Too slow really as it turned out, but the out of focus leg does reflect the fact that it was moving around at that point.

#4  Here it had reappeared after moving away from where I first found it, at which point I went back to a more typical shutter speed.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow