* The Weekly Image Thread 20 03 25 #415 *

Started 4 days ago | Photos thread
WhyNot
WhyNot Veteran Member • Posts: 8,658
Re: Laughter

19andrew47 wrote:

There is little doubt about the 'tribes' observation WN, as those that post there regularly do not post here, other than yourself, but that is recent. Most that post here I think do it in a social sense coupled with the fact it is interesting to see images from around the globe and to converse with the posters. I am not sure anyone is looking for critique, again, other than yourself. I don't mind critique but am not actively seeking it. The act of giving critique is tiresome for me. I lose interest quickly as I find it too much like work! I hosted that thread for a few years and had lost the desire to continue. I still visit it most weeks but do not comment much any more and even more rarely post an image.

When I looked at your image the first thing that I saw was not the laughter but the hands of the woman on the right side. Her response was more eye catching for me than the one with the dropped jaw. I think I am feeling depressed from being 'locked up'!

Andrew

Thanks for the comment, Andrew ... what seemed strange to me is that I pointed to my set over here when I posted a picture in C&C ... and a couple member were kind enough to comment, but brought those comments back to C&C rather than say anything over here ...  , There seems to be rule that one doesn't comment where one doesn't post.  .... There was a time after you left C&C when I thought the quality dropped and that the C&C had become more like any other picture tread .. I think it really needs your hand on method of bringing that Thread,  I suspect that it demands more of the host to guide the discussion ...

Stay well and don't get depressed ...  things always and constantly change.  ....

WhyNot

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow