* The Weekly Image Thread 20 03 25 #415 *

Started 4 days ago | Photos thread
Rich Z
Rich Z Forum Pro • Posts: 10,714
Re: Assorted and Unsifted

Thanks, Andrew.

The Marx Brothers were Jewish, so I figure it's OK to quote them.  They couldn't resist the pun on their own Jewish tribe of Levi.  I don't dislike any groups of people, as groups, except hate groups. When I dislike somebody it is strictly personal.  I adored The Marx Brothers and remember them fondly.

Lots to catch here, in the rivers, in the bay and in the ocean and right now, just getting too close.  Likely those are angling for rock cod.  They are mild and tasty and really ugly and they have big teeth.  Best to be careful when you land one of them.

I had to walk a ways to find a place to shoot that sunset without the trees so I shot one through them and liked it.

Those huge motor homes usually have something in tow.  I'd tow a little AWD, likely a RAV 4, but an older one as the new ones are too big.

I would hate to see Harley go, but they are their own worst enemy. The local Sears store closed last Summer.  It felt like the end of an era.  I feel bad when icons of my past go.  Rich

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow