* The Weekly Image Thread 20 03 25 #415 *

Started 4 days ago | Photos thread
19andrew47
OP 19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 34,887
Re: Assorted and Unsifted

Lots of colour in that first Rich.  It will be quite a while before we get there here in Canada's south coast.

As to the quote, simpler times when you could say something like that and not be branded.

I like the duck.  No idea of the variety but an attractive looking bird, and it is not a CG!

Looks like three people fishing at the edge of the surf.  What would they catch?

I like the egrets and the sunset.  I am guessing they two the Smart for two behind the giant diesel pusher.

Well the Harley does look like a fine ride but I no longer feel drawn to riding one, or any other two wheeled contraption for that matter.

If Harley disappears their value will likely increase for a while, like antiques.  Not much market for antiques any more.  Their value is declining as the youth of the world sees no value in them.  When we go to antique markets any more the customers are mostly old people with very few young ones present.

Andrew

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow