Photobooks

Started 6 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
srock Contributing Member • Posts: 620
Photobooks

Not sure this is the correct forum

I have been photographing for a long time. Lots of pictures and lots of post processing. Most of this has gone up on my website, but I'd like to do some photo books. Not sure where to go for a high quality book. While I'm interested in a physically quality book, I'd like to try a publisher which will make high quality reproductions. This doesn't need to be an art book just high quality. Tried Picaboo in the past and it makes OK books, but often the resolution and attention to printing is just not quite there. I was wondering if you tried some of the publishers and what your thoughts were. new paragraph

I was also wondering about buying Affinity which is now extremely inexpensive and using that as my software and finding a publisher to publish that .

I think that cost is a still consideration and I'm not looking for fine art, just good quality.

Steve

srock's gear list:srock's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Pentax K-3 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Tamron SP AF 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Tamron AF 18-250mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +20 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow