GF 50mm+MF sensor+Xpro3 body = Shut up and take my money. Locked

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Trollshavethebestcandy
OP Trollshavethebestcandy Contributing Member • Posts: 536
Re: Physics must be irrelevant in this fantasy world...

Jerry-astro wrote:

I'm sure you're having some fun trolling the forum with this thread, and honestly, it's just entertaining enough that I'll resist the urge to lock it and move on [for now]. Meanwhile, at some point, hopefully the laws of physics might enter into the conversation, because so far, they've pretty well been ignored here.

Frankly, I'd also like to be able to fly from Portland to NYC in 5 minutes or so, too. And if the airlines could manage that, they could also "shut up and take my money." However, since they're also bound by the laws (and limitations) of physics, I won't expect to see that happen anytime soon... same goes with your wishlist item. Good luck with that.

Finally, you might consider the fact that MF cameras aren't large simply because designers think that photographers want huge cameras. There might be some other reasons behind it.

You have to have some humor... Please don’t take the human element out of photography and discussing itv and turn it into a sterile Spock like discussion.  I know that you don’t know me from dirt, but I am actually hilarious  in real life.  I love my X100 and dream of a similar camera for making landscape images.   Now if I wanted a 4x5 sensor in an Olympus XA rangefinder than I would be looney tunes.  I respectfully implore you to dream a little bit.

PS. I miss my XA that was stolen.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow