Superb service by Adobe

Started 6 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Gary from Seattle Veteran Member • Posts: 4,200
Superb service by Adobe

I have been a pretty mediocre PP'er using really just IPHOTO. I also have Olympus Workspace but it seems too slow. All along I have had the subscription (not that expensive) to Adobe CC but although I played with Photoshop a few times and used a very old version, it seemed too complicated to learn and use so it sat. Although I mostly shoot jpegs as they are quite good from Olympus, I've saved the occasional RAW where I know more sophisticated PP'ing will get better results on shots that seem worthwhile - higher grade images. But with my newer Olympus body (EM-1 II), IPHOTO does not recognize the Olympus.ORF files. Workspace does...but it is pretty slow. So I decided to update the software for my way out of date PS and LR. I tried installing the latest version and it partially installed and then spit out that it is not compatible with my OS. I contacted Adobe and a technician worked with me by screen sharing and basically set up my Mac with links to the most recent software compatible PS and LR programs as they downloaded and then installed and then verified that the PS actually worked. This whole process took a couple of hours. Excellent service!

Gary from Seattle's gear list:Gary from Seattle's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow