Small Camera Suggestion

Started 5 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
alaska_av8r
alaska_av8r Regular Member • Posts: 240
Small Camera Suggestion

I have a Nikon D850, D500 and my girlfriend tells me she would love to have a camera to shoot with when we go out exploring....now I would love for her to use a DSLR but she is not going to put forth the effort to learn photography like I wish she would.

i also hate buying a point and click as well.   I’m looking for something that I can get good use out of when the fancy wears off on her.  I am regularly all over the national parks so the scenery is there.

i don’t know if I’m looking for something compact that I can carry and  leave my other equip behind as I hike trails, don’t think I’m too keen on that idea, I would hate to see something fantastic and not have my 850.

do they make small cameras with interchangeable lens, preferably that would take a Nikon lens.  Or am I better off just buying a point and click.

tim

-- hide signature --

Destroying pixels one click at a time...
www.timgriffinphotography.com

alaska_av8r's gear list:alaska_av8r's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 600mm F4E FL ED VR Nikon 24-70mm F2.8E ED VR Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art +7 more
Nikon D500 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow