Lumix G9 Shutter Button Sensitivity

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JSB Regular Member • Posts: 341
Lumix G9 Shutter Button Sensitivity

Let me start by saying that I absolutely love my Lumix G9.  The more I use it, the more I love this camera.  However, there is one issue I find frustrating.  Unlike most of my other cameras (various Nikon bodies over the years), the shutter button on my G9 is extremely sensitive.  It seems that the slightest pressure on the button will activate the shutter and I wind up taking an unwanted exposure.  Over time, I've become somewhat use to this sensitivity, but every once in a while I'll touch the shutter button in a way that fires off an exposure.  Does anybody else have this issue?  Other than this small problem,  the camera is perfect for me.  I'm just curious about your experiences with this.  Do you find your G9 operation similar and if so, how do you deal with the button sensitivity?  Thanks for any responses.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
JSB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow