Recommendations svp - best android photo phone

Started Mar 20, 2020 | Discussions thread
Jostian
Jostian Veteran Member • Posts: 4,586
Re: Recommendations svp - best android photo phone

Sactojim wrote:

RayUK wrote:

The consensus on here seems to be that the Huawei P30 Pro is the best camera phone so far produced. It is about to be replaced by the P40, so prices are diving. Guessing you’re in the UK, Amazon UK have several partner vendors offering the phone for around £580, with the price changing daily. They also have a number of nearly New examples for around £480. That’s what I’ll be going for when my current contract ends in a month or two.

Huawei has dismal customer service and if you ever need repair/replacement, you will curse the day you bought it.

Customer service was excellent here in SA when I needed it, and you get free screen replacement

Corrupt Chinese company that's working with their govt.

Only the USA thinks so, even the UK has allowed Huawei to work on their 5G networks, luckily the world is made up of a few more countries than just the USA, who are the ONLY country to have banned Huawei phones, just to save their own brands' market share.

And given their are 80 odd 'developed countries' in the world, the fact that trumps' USA is the only one to ban them says more about the USA than Huawei. Also, every OEM has a backdoor etc. but there was and has been NO evidence of any data actually going out the 'back door' on any Huawei phone...

Its a trade issue, trump admitted as much when he said the Huawei ban could be lifted if the trade deal(s) between China and USA gave him what he wanted... so, security is just a smokescreen!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-officials-using-huawei-tech-opens-door-chinese-spying-n1136956

http://theconversation.com/whats-wrong-with-huawei-and-why-are-countries-banning-the-chinese-telecommunications-firm-109036

-- hide signature --
 Jostian's gear list:Jostian's gear list
Sony a9 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 ASPH Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 III +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow