Preparing for lockdown - what are your plans to have a life?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Klarno
Klarno Veteran Member • Posts: 4,233
Being outdoors has built in social distancing.

Schools are closed for 3 weeks in my state, the first week here being the previously scheduled spring break—which I had already requested off from work to spend time with my family. But then it’s back to work at the toilet paper and frozen vegetables retailer.

I don’t think the US is very likely to experience a total lockdown on account of this virus (if anything it would be on a relatively local basis), though I do worry that the major closures we’re seeing may have possibly been executed too soon? Here’s hoping 3 weeks is enough time to free up enough ICU beds and ventilators from flu patients so there are enough to go around when this virus really does start to hit.

I have some new lenses to play with on my FF rig—a Spiratone 20mm and a Zuiko 35-70 3.5-4.5. I think lots of hiking and other rural, outdoors activities are in order.

-- hide signature --
 Klarno's gear list:Klarno's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow