Added a new toy?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ImageAmateur Veteran Member • Posts: 4,964
Re: Added a new toy?

dog house riley wrote:

Well today after many hours searching and researching Nikon mirrorless systems, Z50 and Z6, I just couldn't see them fitting into my style? So I bought a new D750, been out for several years solid performer and will work with all my lenses without any adapters.

It will replace my D610, major reason is the tilt screen, I can no longer get low to take a shot, so this will make a big difference.

Many folks on DP were very helpful with opinions and their reasons, and i thank them very much. This will most likely be my last camera purchase, many reasons will keep me indoors and a lack of drive.

But I'm fine with using a couple lenses getting out for a couple hours whether I shoot FX of my DX I can enjoy my time.

Thanks to all DP review posters who over the past couple years been so helpful. Now I'll just concentrate on fulfilling my time with a camera no pressure just to please myself.

"dog house riley"

My handle here comes from the Humphrey Bogart movie "the big sleep" by the writer Raymond Chandler" I'm a big "bogie" fan in movies.

Hey Riley. Enjoy your photography. I guess we all have life changes at times. I have some changes ongoing now too and my photography genre is about to change.

But we roll on.

It has always been a pleasure to read your posts. The personal and heartfelt view of photography, which to me is what it is all about. And it would be remiss of me, if I did not bow to your always respectful and calm style. That is something that should always be honoured.

As for movies, I enjoy many styles, but really enjoy De Niro and Pacino the most.

Cheers and blessings to you.

-- hide signature --

Wishing You Good Light.

ImageAmateur's gear list:ImageAmateur's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Phase One Capture One Pro
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow