D5600 ok button activates live view

Started Mar 7, 2020 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DaptC Junior Member • Posts: 41
D5600 ok button activates live view

I have a 10 months old D5600. Today while trying to change something in the menu, I found out that the ok button is taking me directly to live view. Upon further research, I also realized that the zoom in and delete/trash button are not responding. The camera was functioning properly the last time I used it a few days ago. I have done the usual troubleshooting steps like two button reset, shooting menu reset, taking battery, memory card out but nothing has worked. I don't remember making any changes to settings in last few days.

So, my question is that whether the culprit is any accidental button press which has changed the settings. In that case, how do I change back to normal settings? Or, is a visit to the Nikon service Center unavoidable?

DaptC's gear list:DaptC's gear list
Nikon D5600 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G Nikon 85mm F1.8G +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D5600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow