FZ2500 poor battery life

Started Mar 5, 2020 | Discussions thread
evetsf Senior Member • Posts: 1,520
Re: It's only a tiny 1000mah battery....

cheapthrillz wrote:

evetsf wrote:

I have a 20100 mAh power bank that will run my FZ2500 for three full days between charges

Steve

I would be interested to know the details of your power bank and whatever cables your using. It has bigger capacity to mine and maybe lighter to carry.

Cheers

Hans

I have this external power adapter, or something very similar:

https://www.amazon.com/DMW-DCC8-DMW-BLC12-Panasonic-DMC-FZ200-DMC-FZ1000/dp/B076HXNV69/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=fz1000+power+adapter&qid=1583553914&sr=8-3

The key is the twin USB plugs which connect to the power source. I plug them into an Anker PowerCore 20100 power bank. The power bank is neither small nor exactly lightweight, which is why I carry it in a waist pack. The cables are long enough to hand-hold the camera without issues.

The adapter can also plug into a pair of standard 1A mobile-phone chargers to supply mains power to the camera. It needs the pair of chargers as the 2500 requires more than the 1A of power a single charger provides.

Steve

evetsf's gear list:evetsf's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1 Panasonic FZ2500 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow